Sunday, November 15, 2009

Yesterday

#1 - I'm grateful for naps. James went without one yesterday and we sure paid the price. I don't just need the break in the middle of the day, but my kids need it to be happy and (somewhat) well-behaved.


#2 - I'm grateful for solo shopping trips. Sometimes there is nothing more relaxing than perusing the aisles of Smith's all by myself. I love my kids to pieces, but they make a simple trip to the grocery store about 12 times harder than it would be without them. I pack up the kids and we go shopping together more often than not, but once in a while, I get to go all by myself and boy, it is so nice.

#3 - I'm grateful that the Cougars pulled out that games yesterday. It was not graceful by any stretch of the imagination, but they were able to pull it out and avoid an embarrassing loss. Maybe next year will be our year.

0 comments: