Thursday, November 19, 2009

Deep Thoughts

Events of the the day have had me thinking deep thoughts and reminded me just how grateful I am for the important things in my life.


#1 - I am so grateful for every moment I spend with my family. Yes, I have times when I want to pull my hair out, but at the end of the day, I know it is truly a blessing to have this time on Earth with the people who are most important to me.

#2 - I am grateful for the beautifully perfect plan the Lord has laid out for us. I can't imagine an existence without a plan that allows us to be eternally happy with those we love. This Earth life is wonderful, but where I can truly see our Heavenly Father's love for us is in His plans for our lives after this Earthly existence. What an incredible promise He has made us.

#3 - I am grateful for the Lord's hand in my life and that can often recognize it. His gospel has made me capable of realizing that there is a reason for everything and the Lord has ultimate control. He is the one who holds every aspect of my life in His hands and I couldn't be more grateful for that.

1 comments:

Matt, Erin, Kaden, Sophia, Jack, & Leah said...

I'll be sad after Thanksgiving when you stop doing this! I love reading about the things your grateful for because lots of times they are the same things that I am and it reminds me to be grateful for those things.