Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11/10

#1 - I am grateful for Lissie who works at the Rite Aid in Orem. I have never been helped by someone more patient and friendly. She happily broke up my purchase into 2 different transactions and entered each one of my coupons manually when they wouldn't scan. And she did it all with a smile. I have never come across a cashier who has not acted bugged when the coupons don't scan. In fact, I think I'll make a call to her manager to tell them how great she was.


#2 - I'm grateful that my husband is not a deadbeat. There was a man on Dr. Phil yesterday who hadn't had a job in 3 years. His wife worked as a waitress and they lived in a hotel room. Her husband spent every day of those three years hanging around the hotel room "looking for a job."

#3 - I'm grateful that I didn't hit the neighbor's dog on my way home last night. It was a really close one, but everyone came out ok. That would not have been a good way to kick off a neighborly relationship.

1 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Wow, that is impressive! I would for sure make the call to her boss and tell them how amazing she was.
I'm glad you have a hard working husband.
Oh and that you didn't kill the dog. ;)