Monday, November 9, 2009

11/8 Blessings

#1 - I'm grateful that my kids went back to bed after both waking up at 5:30. That extra hour and a half made all the difference.


#2 - I'm grateful for tithing. It's definitely a hard thing to do, especially at a time in our lives when we have plans for every extra penny for about the next ten years, but it is one principle that I have never doubted. We've been behind this year, with all of the moving and switching wards, but at church yesterday, we almost got caught up. It's a good feeling.

#3 - I'm grateful for nursery. What an inspired program. Yesterday, when I walked into nursery to pick James up, all the nursery leaders said, "Look James, it's your mom." He took one look at me, said, "No!" and ran to the other side of the room. At least he loves it.

0 comments: