Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Meow!

#1 - Today I'm grateful for the kitty that wandered around our yard for awhile today. James thought it was just about the greatest thing that ever happened to it. He calls it a meow. He chased it around forever and loved every minute of it.


#2 - Visiting teachers. Mine are wonderful. They really make me feel like they want to visit me and not just that they need to get it done. I also love the adult conversation. Sometimes it's nice to have a conversation that involves something deeper than undies and "meows."

#3 - I'm grateful that James ate his dinner tonight. True, he spit out most of the chicken, but he ate a lot of rice and I even got him to eat cauliflower. We're making progress, people!

1 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

That is so sweet! Kitties that just show up in the yard are our favorite too. :) If it comes back, feed it. Then it will keep coming back(that is if you want it to come back).
Visiting teaching is truly inspiration from the Lord. I love going visiting teaching. I love being able to serve the sisters my companion and I visit. I am happy you have great visiting teachers, because not everyone does.