Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Food!

#1 - I'm grateful for my dad for doing my dental work. I would probably be in a lot of pain if it weren't for him. Thanks Dad!


#2 - I'm grateful that Hans made dinner tonight. It really just entailed microwaving leftovers, but that was a big deal to me. I seriously have the best hubby ever.

#3 - I'm grateful that Noah is getting a tooth. I knew that something was up when he wasn't his usual cheery self. I took a look in his mouth and sure enough, one tiny tooth is just starting to poke through. He absolutely loves chunks of food (even green veggies), but is hardly interested in baby food anymore. Having a few teeth will make it a little easier for him to chomp on those chunks.

1 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

I hear you on the food thing. Miles HATED baby food. He wanted the real deal! Now that he has a tooth :) you should try canned beans. They are my kids fav.