Friday, November 13, 2009

Doctor's Office

Yesterday:


#1 - Once again, I'm grateful for Rite Aid. I had the shopping trip that I have only heard about and wondered, "How does that work?" Once again, the girl that helped was so patient and friendly.

#2 - Noah went to the doctor for his 9 month check and I'm grateful that he is perfect. He's healthy and growing. He's actually in the 65th percentile for his weight and, for my kids, that's pretty chunky. More than anything though, I'm grateful that he is completely healthy.

#3 - I'm grateful that my kids got the H1N1 vaccine. I wasn't sure they'd be able to get it since it's so hard to find, but I was lucky that my pediatrician had just a few in stock. I feel like I can breathe just a bit easier now.

1 comments:

The Clevelands said...

What a great idea Cami! I just read through all your blessings and am so inspired. Love you and your little family!