Monday, November 16, 2009

Back on track

#1 - I'm grateful for a garage. For the first time in my life, I am able to park in a garage and it is absolutely incredible. I appreciate it more and more as the weather gets colder.


#2 - I'm grateful for my new Pleasant Grove City library card. It has been a VERY long time since I have stepped foot in a public library, but today I made the leap. James was very well-behaved. Noah was quiet as a mouse and we picked up a few good reads. James got a few Curious George books (his favorite) and I picked up some light reading for myself. My tax dollars are paying for it, so I might as well take advantage.

#3 - I'm grateful for the Daily Herald. We have had our spats in the past, but yesterday when I had a problem, I got on the phone with them and they more than made up for it. And they were very friendly in the process. We can be friends again.

0 comments: