Friday, May 1, 2009

Oh James!

Yesterday, we discovered that Noah has an ear infection. So sad! It kills me to hear my babies screaming in pain. So, once again, we have a bottle of pink amoxicillin in the fridge. James has only had to have it once and it was awhile ago, but he still remembers how much he loves it. Every time I give Noah a dose, James freaks out.


Last night, James was in the kitchen by himself for a few minutes while I was feeding Noah. When I walked in I discovered that James is a little too smart for me to handle. He had opened the fridge and had taken out the amoxicillin. Then he reached up on the counter and grabbed the syringe I had just used to give Noah the medicine. Then he opened the silverware drawer, found a sharp knife and was using it to try to open the bottle of medicine. What am I going to do with him?

1 comments:

joylyn said...

Oh my goodness! He is way too smart!