Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm still alive!

Don't worry! I haven't dropped off the face of the planet. We've had a busy couple of weeks, but I thought I'd give a quick little update. James is finally walking. I can't decide how happy I am about that. I love watching him grow up and learn new things, but it sure makes my life harder. We're working on getting rid of the bottle and making it through church without any major meltdowns.

I think I'm finally past the morning sickness, so hopefully I'll be feeling good for at least a few months. I feel like I'm already showing. I guess the second pregnancy can be pretty different than the first. In other good news, I have my ultrasound scheduled so it will only be about 4 more weeks until we find out if James will have a brother or sister.

Hans is in seventh heaven because he finally got his Land Cruiser registered. It was quite the ordeal. Much thanks to Linsi for her help. Other than that, he is busy as can be with work and with our little house projects to get it ready to sell.

Well, that's pretty much our lives. A little boring, I know. One of these days I'll be back with some fun pictures and maybe even an exciting story.

2 comments:

The Clevelands said...

Wait... you're selling your house?  Where are you moving to?  How exciting, yet lots of work.  We're getting so excited to see you all at Powell!!!

Lisa said...

I'll be waiting for your next post! Seriously, congrats, Cami! You seem like you're doing great these days. And I'll never forget your support of Cowboy Wednesday. :)