Thursday, August 28, 2008

Random!

I thought I would post a few random pictures from the last few weeks.  James just figured out that he likes to ham it up for the camera, so it's getting easier to get fun pictures.  He also decided that he's a daddy's boy.  He definitely prefers spending time with Hans than with me.


Just a day at the pool.  Believe it or not, we're making progress.  He doesn't hate it as much as he used to. 


He was munching on some cheerios and when I saw one stuck to his chin, I had to get a picture.  I don't know where he got this face from.



Do you think it's time for a haircut?


A rare happy moment on the boat.  Sometimes I don't even know why we do it.


Yes, he got in all by himself.  He can entertain himself like this for at least a half hour.  He just climbs right in on top of all the toys and then proceeds to empty the entire thing.  Sometimes he'll open a book in there and quietly look at it for awhile.  A precious few quiet moments for me.  And it's cute.  I love it!



2 comments:

The Clevelands said...

Oh my gosh I'm so happy that you posted pictures of James because he looks like he's grown soo much! He's just getting cuter and cuter! Can't wait to give him loves and kisses on Friday!!! See you guys soon!

Banks Family said...

Love this kid! He is so much fun, we love spending time with little James!