Sunday, June 1, 2008

Camera Woes!

Ok!  So if you're wondering why I haven't posted in a while, it's because of the camera.  I'll give you one guess as to who broke it.  Hint:  He's about 2 1/2 feet tall.  I was totally bummed.  We didn't get any pictures of our Memorial Day Weekend, which was great.  My old roommate, Joylyn, came to visit us with her little boy Landon.  He's only about a week older than James.  It was really fun to see them playing together.

On Friday, we went to Katie's High School Graduation.  I always think it's fun to go to Orem High events.  I saw a lot of people I knew from my high school days and several of my old teachers.  And thanks to Katie, I got a great workout.  About ten minutes before everything was supposed to start, Katie called me from way down in the tunnel of the Marriott Center and told me that she forgot her tassel in her car.  After running up and down the steps in the Marriott Center about ten times and getting seriously lost in the parking lot, everything turned out ok!  So Katie had a tassel to move from one side of her hat to the other and I have some incredibly sore calves, but I'm glad everything worked out ok.  Congratulations, Katie!

Unfortunately, the camera was still broken, so I didn't get a picture of the graduate in her cap and gown.  We went to dinner at the Cracker Barrel afterward.  Reed was playing with James and sat him down in this little rocking chair while we were waiting for our table.  It was so darn cute, I thought I'd pull out the camera and try it.  Miraculously, it worked.  I was so excited.  So here's James in the rocking chair.  This was about the only thing that would make him happy after having to sit still in the Marriott Center for two hours!  He even figured out how to make it rock.


Even baby Bryton came to the festivities.  Pay no attention to his onesie.  It's such a shame, it would have been a much cuter picture without the Laker logos.


3 comments:

The Clevelands said...

Give James a big kiss for me! He's so dang cute!!!

Banks Family said...

Sounds like you guys had a busy weekend. James looks like he loves that rocking chair! He is so dang cute!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

So is the camera working now? I know what its like to not have a camera and how it takes a toll on the blog posts. hang in there, it will be ok! ps- the little studd in the rocking chair is my favorite!