Monday, June 30, 2008

The Word is Out!

I know it's been a while since I've posted.  I kind of felt like there was nothing interesting in my life worth posting about in the last week or two. . . until now.  We've just started to spread the word.  Are you ready for this?  I'm pregnant with number two.  Can you all believe it?  Well, I'm having a hard time.  We waited a few weeks to tell everyone and I think it's mostly because it took a while for me to really digest it.  It wasn't exactly planned, but we're really excited.  The baby's not due until February.  Thank goodness!  For once, I'm glad that pregnancy lasts as long as it does because we definitely need some time to prepare and James still needs to do some growing up before I'll feel like I can handle him and a new baby.  My favorite was when I went to a shower the other day with my mom and the word got around that I was expecting.  One girl there said, "Wait a minute, don't you already have a baby?" It made me feel like I was crazy.  Maybe we are a little crazy, but I'm sure it'll work out great. 

4 comments:

The Clevelands said...

You're not crazy! I am SO excited for you guys!! Congratulations! It will be so fun for James to be so close with another brother or sister... can't wait to see what it is!

Banks Family said...

Sometimes its best I think to "bring it on" so to speak. Now you wont have to put all the baby stuff away and than pack it all out again. It might make things easier in the end. It may be hard at first but I'm sure you will be able to handle it! We are so excited for our baby to have a cousin so close.

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

Congrats!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Offically NOT crazy! Remember how I have a baby and am pregnant? Yeah, it happens. How far apart will your two little ones be? That is so exciting! I hope you are feeling ok and handling a handful of James with morning sickness. Morning sickenss is the worst part! It will be over soon. Lets face it, its better to have two close together, cause then they will play with each other. Congratulations!! :) I'm excited for us both to be mother's of two!!!