Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Explosion!

Ok, so this is a little morbid, I know, but it is one of the strangest things I've ever seen, so I felt the need to share.  This morning, James and I went outside to get in the car.  As we were walking to the car, I noticed a few fuzzy things on the ground.  I thought that was strange because there are no trees near our house that produce fuzzy things.  I was about to forget about it, but then I noticed feathers.  I looked around and there were fuzzies and feathers covering the driveway, part of the lawn, and my car.  I concluded that it was a bird, but how on earth could something like that happen?  I looked around and then glanced up and noticed the power lines.  I called Hans, being my electrical expert, to see if it is even possible for a bird to be electrocuted by power lines.  Apparently, it is.  Rare, but possible.  My next question was, "What would happen if a bird was electrocuted?"  The answer:  It would explode.  So there you have it.  This morning a bird exploded in my driveway.  Strange!

5 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

oh my gosh! I'm glad you only found feathers and fuzz and not a beak and talons!

joylyn said...

wow, weird and kinda gross.

The Clevelands said...

Really? Poor bird! Sooo bizarre!

The Clevelands said...

OH... and just realized that you only have just over 50 days to go! Wow Cami, you certainly don't look like you're that close! I guess it goes by more fast for me when I don't see you as often.

Banks Family said...

micyaPoor little fuz ball!