Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's a. . .

Ok!  I realize it's taken me forever to get around to posting this, so for those of you who haven't heard the news yet.  IT'S A BOY!!!  We are very excited and I'm sure if James understood what was going on he would be excited too.  It will be so fun (and exhausting) to have two little boys running around.  They'll only be about 19 months apart, so hopefully they'll be great friends.

The ultrasound was a few weeks ago and we found out that everything looks great.  So far, we seem to heave a healthy boy!  If you can decipher this picture, it's a little creepy.  Good luck trying to figure it out.


4 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Cami! Congratulations on the news!! That is so exciting! I just love having a baby boy. :) They are bound to be friends... How could they not be? How are you feeling? I'm back into the swing of things now. Two is a bit different than one. ;) You'll all do great! When are you due again?

Jenn said...

hey Cami! Congrats! We're having another boy too, due around ground hog day. Ours will be 21 months apart, so we can learn together!
Jenn Matthews
PS I don't know why is says "Darrell said" at the top, I typed in my email address...

Banks Family said...

We are excited you guys are having another boy as well. Its good for us to have cousins similair in age and gender. Cant quite make the face out on the ultrasound. How do the techs do it?

The Clevelands said...

Cute post... can't wait to meet that little babe!  So I forgot to tell you when we talked that I LOVED the Uglies... I'm sorry that its taken me so long to get it back to you but I figured I'd just bring it with me to Utah.  Sorry!  Have you finished the series?  Would you mind if I borrowed the Pretties while I'm in town?  If not... I can just go get them out here.  Let me know!  Can't wait to see you guys!  xoxo