Saturday, September 19, 2009

Settled

We are finally settled in our new house and couldn't be happier. Here are just a few pictures of the house. We are loving our new ward and James LOVES nursery. The house is exactly what we need. It fits us perfectly. Give us a few years and we'll have it looking great.



This is our backyard with some new fruit trees we planted last week. They're so tiny. And yes, the lawn needs help. We're working on it.






Just a little side note. Noah is 7 months old and not only is he crawling all over the place, he is pulling himself up on everything. I guess I have 2 busybodies on my hands.

5 comments:

Matt, Erin, Kaden, Sophia, Jack, & Leah said...

Your new house is beautiful, Congrats guys! We can't wait to come see it in person. And it sounds like you have a mover on your hands, so fun though, they grow up too fast.

Banks Family said...

House looks great. We need to get together for a little play date sometime. Loved the spider story. You need to try hornet spray that way you dont have to get close and it kills them pretty quick!.

The Clevelands said...

WOW! Seriously?! I have never seen a bigger back yard in my life! How fun! What a great house. I'm so happy you love your ward and hope you're all adjusting well. It looks great! Good luck with the spider thing... Yuck!

joylyn said...

Love it! I am totally jealous of the storage room and big backyard. Houses out here don't have those.

Marissa said...

Wow you're house is big! I need to see it.

ps did reed ever come spray for you. I kept reminding him.